- Advance by name advanced by nature.
- Our new Ridgeback Advance 2W has everything you need to explore your local roads, trails, towpaths or wherever your curiosity takes you.
- The Advance 2W demonstrates an open frame design for easier mounting and dismounting.
- Taking advantage of the powerful Shimano STEPS E6100 pedal assist drive unit to power over the most daunting of climbs, matched with the easy-to-use STEPS E5000 combined display and switch for simple and elegant control.
- A beautifully hidden yet powerful 504Wh battery will keep you going for up to 75 miles giving you the chance to really head out on your adventure.
- microSHIFT 9 speed gearing provides the right gear for any situation, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes produce plenty of stopping power.
- Comfort is handled by the RST Volant suspension fork combined with 50mm wide Schwalbe G-One tyres, soaking up those bumps and providing extra grip when things get slippery.
- The Advance 2W is ready for your adventure with fully integrated lights powered by the STEPS system, bespoke full metal mudguards and a pannier rack featuring the brilliant AtranVelo rack system.