SURLY Krampus Fork 11/8"
|Options||11/8" Black Out of stock with supplier|
Designed for the Krampus frame, this fork has clearance for a 3" tire on a 50mm rim. To accommodate such big tires it's got a longer axle-to-crown measurement than Surly's Ogre or Karate Monkey forks, making it a perfect rigid fork option for lots of 29ers out there.
The Krampus fork's blades were designed and manufactured specifically to play well with the unique forces such a long fork with big tires will encounter, and the steer tube is standard 1-1/8" threadless. It has line guides for disc brake hose, but no rim brake studs.
Available with or without bottle cage eyelets.
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Interest Free Finance (36 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £3500.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (24 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2500.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (18 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £1000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.