Deity Ridgeline Aluminium Handlebar 35mm Bore, 25mm Rise Purple 800mm
|Options||800MM PURPLE Stock available (At supplier)|
25mm RISE / 800mm WIDTH / TRAIL / ENDURO / ALL MTN
At the heart of mountain biking is the desire for new adventure and experiences, this passion drives all that we do, so designing the all new RIDGELINE aluminium trail handlebar was a dream come true, our goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase the adventure. We precisely targeted lower rise options for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this, we took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width.
It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength, this is where our unique, proprietary gradient butting technology shines and gives DEITY the upper hand, allowing us to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue, which alleviates the harsh, unforgiving ride felt in other 35mm bore handlebars on the market. We then add material to areas of grater stress and fatigue to increase the long-term strength and durability, giving you more confidence to chase new experiences and adventure father.
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Classic Credit 24 Months 15.9% on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (24 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2500.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (18 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £1000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.