The Ribbon is designed for enduro racing and aggressive trail riding.
- 29 x 120 - 150mm
- Offset: 51mm
- A-C: 562mm @ 150mm travel
- Tires: up to 27.5 x 3, 29 x 2.6
- 110 x 15mm axle spacing
- 35 stanchions
- Minimum Rotor Size - 180mm
- Axle Formats: MRP QR, or MRP 'Tooled'
- Lower leg pressure relief valves
- Full wrap brake line retainer
- Travel adjustable in 5mm increments
- 8 - position high efficiency Compression damper
- 16 - position Ramp Control system
- Dual Air spring; fully independent positive & negative chamber pressures
- Speed sensitive Rebound damping, shimmed architecture
- Unique aesthetic
- Low friction wiper seals; reduced running friction by up to 18% (low speed floor test), or 28% (low speed after break-in) as compared to Stage style seals.
- Improved internal running surface quality to reduce friction & improve seal performance
- Low friction (low pressure) damper compensator piston; reduces damper weight, improves damper performance, consistency, system reliability, & ease of service.
- Increased steerer - crown engagement
- Simplified & weight reduced QR Axle system
- O-ring stabilized QR nut for quiet, smooth operation
- Tooled Axle system option
- Casting feature for easy removal of Axle Nut retention circlip
- New low profile & ergonomic knob designs for Compression & Ramp controls
- New tool interface for air & damper side caps; low profile, using common cassette lockring tool
- Improved and ample arch clearance around frame head-tubes
120/130mm stock forks are adjustable between 120 to 150mm.
140/150/160mm stock forks are adjustable between 130 to 160mm.
All adjustment is in 5mm increments.