RENTHAL Fatbar - Version 2 Black 40mm rise
|Options||40mm Black Stock available (At supplier)|
The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, we have increased the width to 800mm.
Our proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall tubing is the key ingredient of the Fatbar.
With careful and efficient use of material, we have massively reduced the weight to a trail-worthy 315g. At the same time performance levels retain the same legendary strength and durability and match the stiffness of the original Fatbar.
The new Fatbar is available in our market leading choice rise options; 10, 20 30 and 40mm. And we have now added a colour option; either the iconic Renthal AluGold hard anodised or the all new black hard anodised finish.
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Interest Free Finance (36 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £3500.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (24 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2500.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (18 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £1000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.