Deity Racepoint Aluminium Handlebar 35mm Bore, 38mm Rise Purple 810mm
|Options||810MM PURPLE Stock available (At supplier)|
38mm RISE / 810mm WIDTH / DH / ENDURO / ALL MTN
During the development of the DEITY 35mm bore handlebar range, we asked ourselves if the added size of a 35mm bar could truly provide tangible ride quality improvements for riders. Through years of testing and refinements with our gradient butting technology, which allows us to perfectly tune the wall thickness of the handlebar from end to end with no abrupt transitions like traditionally butted handlebars. We have achieved a ride quality that blows away the other 35mm bore handlebars on the market.
With damping and compliance qualities just like our 31.8mm handlebars like the BLACKLABEL, and a robust centre bore area which provides a boost in torsional stiffness for precision cornering and tracking, the new RACEPOINT handlebar will have you at the sharp end of the results sheet on race day.
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Classic Credit 24 Months 15.9% on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (24 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2500.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (18 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £1000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.