- The PRS-26 incorporates proven features from our other Team Issue stands to produce a strong, lightweight repair stand that's at home on-the-go or in the race pits
- The sturdy tripod leg design folds and unfolds quickly and easily, and provides stability on any surface
- The clamp is height-adjustable from 97cm to 147cm (38" to 58"), and can be positioned over one leg or between two legs to accommodate any bike
- Precisely constructed from anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminium and durable composites, the PRS-26 is our lightest full-featured repair stand, and folds compactly for storage or transport
- The PRS-26 is equipped with the time-tested 100-25D Micro-Adjust Clamp, the same design featured on our shop repair stands
- The 100-25D features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23mm to 76mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts
- The cam-actuated adjustment system allows for quick entry, adjustment and exit.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty