- The HBH-3 securely holds handlebars in place on any bike in any position while in a repair stand with a usable extension length of 18" to 32" (45cm to 81cm)
- Useful for brake bleeding, cable and housing routing, lever adjustment or any scenario where you want to prevent the handlebars from rotating, including storage or working with the bike rotated upwards
- With its articulating clamps and adjustable straps, the HBH-3 can easily be attached in a wide variety of positions onto almost any handlebar, seatpost, frame, fork, or repair stand
- Straps install onto any round tube from 12mm to 60mm (0.5" to 2.4"), as well as most irregular and aero-shaped tubing found on bicycles
- Featuring an anodized aluminium construction with soft rubber straps.